Road Safety Wales : Training
It is the role of Road Safety Wales’ Partners to:
- Identify the need for appropriate training and assist in its development
- Enable training courses to happen
- Provide resources for these courses to promote training for at risk groups of road users
- Deliver courses where necessary
- Ensure the schemes are widely and appropriately advertised
- Ensure courses are risk assessed and monitored for safety and content.
Good Practice Guidelines have been published for many types of road safety training schemes, such as the Kerbcraft child pedestrian skills training scheme, and many organisations provide training courses or training resources for specific road user groups.